Added Value Services
At CRYOPDP, our global teams understand and recognize the importance of creating value added services.
We see ourselves as Life Sciences and Healthcare logistics innovators and our client partners tell us that we think differently from other transport companies while creating a focus on their growth and development.
How do we do this? We simply look to support your shipments through our extensive global network that provides access to hundreds of Air Liquide and strategic partner associates, whose skills and experience include the following:
- Expertise in quality, cold chain and regulatory compliance
- Comprehensive logistical solutions
- Cost effective
- 24/7 visibility throughout transit via the CRYOPDP Control Tower
- Real-time status
- Online customer interface
- Dedicated account management and bespoke KPI reporting
Each one of our experts understands the operational requirements needed to ensure that your shipment is transported in line with your budget and quality obligations, enabling us to deliver your shipments in peak condition and without delays.
Pick pack preparation
CRYOPDP can operate the preparation of all temperature-controlled packaging at our client or CRYOPDP facilities with same day shipping services, and manage all the shipment processes:
- Packing with the most appropriate cold source solution (dry ice, gel packs, liquid nitrogen)
- Control tower monitoring
CRYOPDP has local rules and regulations expertise and can advise on the best transport solution to expedite across the globe: quickly, safely and in a cost effective manner.
We can provide a hand carry/onboard courier service or send on a next flight out basis for all of your time sensitive shipments with total peace of mind.
"White glove" service
Dedicated service provided by a specialist and highly trained professional when the product must be delivered or collected precisely with direct supervision.
CRYOPDP can work closely with you in developing SOPs and specific requirements for this level of service.
Dangerous goods management
Preparatory work in terms of paperwork review/supply, packaging, labeling and shipping in accordance with the relevant IATA and ADR regulations.
Applicable to the following typical commodities:
- Infectious substances
- Radioactive materials (In Excepted Quantities only)
- Biological and clinical waste
- Toxic substances
- Corrosive materials
- Flammable liquids and solids
- Gases and controlled drugs containing dangerous goods
CRYOPDP is the preferred provider for lab relocation solutions and high volume samples transport through a reliable cold chain global support network. A team of experts with a full knowledge of the organisation of complex transport samples under strict temperature-controlled conditions ensures the integrity of your most critical samples during the shipment process.
CRYOPDP offers a turnkey solution including an analysis and validation of the chosen lanes with all the security elements, the provision of material such as cryogenic vessels combined with liquid nitrogen back-up injected in vessels when needed, location tracking, all temperature monitoring throughout the transport process, and the provision of fully trained ADR drivers for these critical moves.
Investigator Site Study Support (ISSS)
Making sure that investigators have access to all the information they need about each consignment, including:
- Study logistics information including latest call time / latest pick-up time information
- Provision of Investigator Manual information containing full instructions
- Local supply of IATA-compliant packaging and airway bills
- Provision of controlled ambient, refrigerated, frozen and cryo packaging
- Weekend collections and delivery to investigator site laboratory where needed wherever possible
Control Tower Solution
Managing and organizing the transport and logistics requirements for our customer behalf globally, including: key study KPI reporting.
- Monitoring: Constant monitoring of the shipments through our IT tool. Management the inventory on a daily basis
- Coordinating: Central point of contact for all partners in the logistic chain. Activation of contingency plans if necessary. Use of pre-defined escalation procedure and contacts if needed.
- Invoicing: Issuing of invoices in PDF and CSV format and follow-up on payment and credit notes when applicable. Freight audit of integrator’s invoices.
- KPIs: Preparation of Key Performance Indicators reports on defined time basis according to quality agreement.
Request a quote
Don't hesitate to fill up the quick and easy form even if you don't have all of the informations.
Not sure about your needs ?Let's find the best solution together