CRYOPDP Careers opportunities
As a professional specialist courier supplier to the Life Sciences and Healthcare industry, CRYOPDP is seeking individuals who can assist with our continued global expansion program.
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR - USA
Growing Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Transportation, and Logistics company with opportunities to advance your career is seeking a motivated and energetic person with experience in this field.
- Handle import and export shipments which requires effective communication with customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Generate performance reports from our TMS system to track, trace and update live shipments.
- Coordinate with Customs brokers on inbound shipments.
- Direct contact with clients, via phone and e-mail, to coordinate moves, update shipment progress and resolve issues.
- Identify issues, alert account managers and work to resolve said issues.
- Assist direct line manager in improving process and procedures in the operation.
- Use of TMS system, Google products and MS Office suite.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Specialty Courier Transportation & Logistics: 2 years+
Job Type: Full-time
Valley Stream, NY
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision
Please send your CV to Alyce Fenty - firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - POLAND
Key Account Manager is responsible for prospecting new clients and managing the existing accounts in Europe. Thanks to technical logistic experience he should be able to define customer’s needs and to be able to propose an appropriate solution.
• Prospect new clients
• Deal with existing key accounts management, especially vendor partnership project
• Build positive CRYOPDP view on the market
• Prepare sales offers for ad-hoc and long-term requests
• Deal with issues/complaints
30-40% of international business travels
Specific experience & knowledge required Interpersonal skills:
• Good English written and spoken is a must
• Experience in sales of logistic/pharma/healthcare/other services
• Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking will be essential
• Dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic person
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
• Strong Communication Skills & IT Fluency
• Ability to manage projects and multi-task
• Excellent organizational skills
Please send your CV to Krzysztof Sawicki - email@example.com
Unsolicited application join us !
If you have a passion for Customer Service and Teamwork, and the drive and determination to make a difference, we would like to hear from you. You need to be able to demonstrate that customers will notice that you uphold the CRYOPDP tradition of customer first !
If you feel that you can help us to maintain the "special" in "specialist courier" and you possess the skills and experience from which CRYOPDP and our clients can benefit, then contact us now.