Lab Move is a complete dedicated and tailor made solution to manage the complexity of a full or partial laboratory reallocation, expansion to a new space, renovation, combination with other laboratories or decommissioning a facility. It involves expertise in moving cryogenic and deep frozen biomaterials within countries or across the globe. No two lab moves are the same = Nothing is routine.
- Transfer of complete Cryopreservation room
- Local or international transfer
- From a single to 100,000 samples
- Disaster recovery
A global turnkey solution
CRYOPDP is the preferred global provider for lab relocation solutions and high volume samples transport, through a reliable cold chain. A dedicated team of experts with a full knowledge of organisation of complex transport samples under temperature control, ensuring the integrity of your most critical samples during the shipment.
For a global cryogenic lab relocation
Our highly-trained staff follows industry best practices and stringent SOP’s for managing a complete cold chain of custody. And, our experts are IATA and ADR trained and certified in logistics and packaging – and fully compliant with regulations.
- Project management: Our highly trained and licensed professionals help customers develop a comprehensive move plan.
- Trained relocation team: Specialized relocation services with custom built mobile biorepositories and expertise in high-value equipment relocation.
- Monitoring team: Our team of experts can ensure your relocation is seamless and sample integrity is maintained at the highest standards.
Track your biological sample collections
during transit with the most advanced technologies
Support all your biological transport
needs with one comprehensive resource
Whitepaper: CRYOPDP’s Lab Move solution protects the integrity of biomaterials
Download now our latest whitepaper to understand how our healthcare temperature-controlled specialists can protect the integrity of biomaterials in a Lab Move service