Head of Finance
19 November 2021
CRYOPDP is a successful and growing business which has been recently acquired by a NASDAQ listed company, CRYOPORT Inc. With more than 25 years experience serving the Life Science industry, CRYOPDP aims to improve the health of people around the world by providing global innovative Temperature Controlled logistics solutions to the Clinical Research and Cell & Gene communities.
Reporting to the APAC CFO, he/she is accountable for the P&L and the financial performance of the Indian Branch for whom he/she is responsible in compliance with the regulations and the internal controls. As the right hand in finance of the Indian management, he/she supports the business development and the operational profitability.
● Provide support in tracking CRYOPDP India performance against the business plan and the budget
● Bring a financial support to the 5 Indian regions
● Lead the budgets process
● Be accountable for the monthly closing & reporting activity
● Lead the cost accounting and control it
● Be responsible for Treasury
● Put in place standardized process for reportings and KPIs tools and create new analytical & reporting tools
● Ensure the reportings and consolidations for the Group
● Prepare and participate to the Indian business review
● Manage the Interco flows and apply the TP policy
● Manage income tax and GST
● Lead and organise the corporate audit
● Manage and develop the Indian Financial team
What are we looking for?
You have a Master’s degree in Finance with professional experience of 10 - 15 years in the Finance department and a minimum of 1 year of international experience in EMEA, Americas or Australia. You are used to managing a large team and have a strong background in corporate finance and accounting, a particular passion for financial analyses and knowledge in transfer pricing law.
You are rigorous, reliable and a team player; you are proficient in Excel, familiar with Tally & ERP and learn new software easily.
You want to work in a fast-paced international environment, in a company present in 15 countries, and where passion, integrity, teamwork and value creation are the core values. You want to be part of this dynamic and international team, present in 15 countries and interact with over 10 nationalities.
If you are this person, then you will be happy at CRYOPDP!
This position will provide you with a highly responsible role in one of the entities of an international group listed on the Nasdaq, which is growing very fast and whose possibilities of evolution are real in the medium term.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com