International Logistics Specialist
15 February 2021
CRYOPDP supports the clinical research community by providing premium tailored time critical and temperature-controlled solutions for the global transportation of products and samples.
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised team player to join our UK operational team in Feltham.
We are a successful and growing business which has been recently acquired by a NASDAQ listed company, CRYOPORT Inc who are global leaders in Cell and Gene therapies.
Our ambitious growth strategy has resulted in a new opportunity to join our UK International Logistics team. This role will report to the Import & Export Manager and work closely with the Transport, Customer Experience and Sales teams to organise international shipments (Import/Export/Third Country) in line with temperature control requirements and the Group QA & EHS policies.
- You will be accountable for the most appropriate transport solution in accordance with the CRYOPDP premium service offer and the customer's requirements : route, sustainable mode of transport (air, train, road, multimodal), transit time and cost.
- You will provide operational excellence for ensuring customers’ satisfaction
- You will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in airfreight sector and knowledge of the air industry, previous pharma, healthcare, ideally temperature controlled experience
- You will be compliant with GDP, HMRC, MHRA, IATA, CAA guidelines. You will have knowledge in dangerous goods regulations, passenger and cargo airlines. You will be entitled to Import / Export licence and demonstrate experience with Controlled Drugs.
- You will be highly organised and have the ability to prioritise and manage customers requests in challenging situations and meetings deadlines
- You will be recognised for your ability to creatively solve problems and to make accurate decisions.
- You will have a strong desire to work in a company that has a mission to improve the health of people around the world.
- Standard shift is Monday to Friday, but due to the nature of our 24/7 operation you will be required to assist with occasional out of hours cover.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefit package and the opportunity to contribute to a highly successful and growing global healthcare business.
In the first instance, please send your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability and interest in this role to our UK & US HR Manager, Lorna Wright email@example.com