12 February 2021
CRYOPDP supports the clinical research community by providing premium tailored time critical and temperature-controlled solutions for the global transportation of products and samples.
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and analytical team player to join our UK team in Feltham.
We are a successful and growing business which has been recently acquired by a NASDAQ listed company, CRYOPORT Inc who are global leaders in Cell and Gene therapies.
Our ambitious growth strategy has resulted in a new opportunity to join our Global Pricing Team. This newly created role will report to the Group Pricing Director and work closely with the Customer Experience, Sales and Operations teams to support quotations and tenders.
- You will have excellent analytical skills including strong numerical, financial and Excel ability.
- You will have a minimum of two years experience in international logistics working within a Sales or Customer Service environment with experience of pricing.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be highly organised and have the ability to work unsupervised but as part of a team.
- Ideally you will have experience in working in the healthcare sector and have a strong desire to work in a company that has a mission to improve the health of people around the world.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefit package and the opportunity to contribute to a highly successful and growing global healthcare business.
In the first instance, please send your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability and interest in this role to our UK & US HR Manager, Lorna Wright firstname.lastname@example.org