Business Development Manager
15 February 2021
CRYOPDP supports the clinical research community by providing premium tailor made, time critical and temperature-controlled solutions for the global transportation of commercial products as well as clinical trial materials.
To respond to rapid growth as well as taking its business to the next level, CRYOPDP is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic team player with experience in the clinical trial and cell & gene therapy logistics industry to join its US sales team.
We are a successful and growing business which has been recently acquired by a NASDAQ listed company, CRYOPORT Inc who is a global leader in Cell & Gene therapies.
This newly created role will be responsible for increasing CRYOPDP’s client base in the United States as well as developing and retaining an existing business portfolio. It will report to the US Business Development Director.
- You will develop and generate new business leads through prospecting, cold-calling, and face to face meetings.
- You will utilize your strong interpersonal skills when negotiating contracts and/or bids and building long-term relationships with potential external partners and/or customers.
- You will build the customer's loyalty through relationship strategy.
- You will demonstrate problem solving skills and ability to influence decision makers.
- You will be highly organised and have the ability to work independently but as part of a team.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years sales experience in working in the logistics / healthcare environment and have a strong desire to work in a company that has a mission to improve the health of people around the world.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to contribute to a highly successful and growing global healthcare business.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter explaining your suitability and interest in this role to Gerry Sorge, Cryoport Global Recruitment Director, email@example.com