11 March 2021
This newly created role will be responsible for the group's QA & SHE matters in the US Branch in accordance with the ambitious US business plan 2021 -2025. He/she will report to the Group Quality Manager and to the VP North America Operations.
- You will be the guardian of the Quality System / process compliance of CRYOPDP US in maintaining the US QMS in accordance with ISO 9001 2015 requirements.
- You will act as a strong business partner in hosting customer audits and Regulatory inspections, and tracking all commitments for actions or changes. By participating actively in improving our customer experience, you will suggest proactively improvements that could enhance customer satisfaction.
- You will utilize your strong interpersonal skills when acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality. You will educate the teams in order to ensure the quality of services expected by our customers.
- You have a deep understanding of GDP and GMP guidelines, as well as managing the minimum security criteria for our Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) certification with CBP.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Quality Manager, ideally experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or other regulated field and have a strong desire to work in a company that has a mission to improve the health of people around the world.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, company subsidized medical insurance plan and the opportunity to contribute to a highly successful and growing global Healthcare business.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter explaining your suitability and interest in this role to Gerry Sorge, Cryoport Global Recruitment Director, email@example.com