11 March 2021
This newly created role will be responsible for the Vendor Management in the US Branch in accordance with the ambitious US business plan 2021 -2025. He/she will report to the VP North America Operations.
- You will be responsible for delivering service performance for CRYOPDP’s agent network, achieving an across all service lanes for customers and CRYOPDP targets. Taking the lead role of high-priority supplier negotiations and defining and implementing best practices to create the most value out of third-party vendor relationships, you will support.
- You will build trusted relationships with external transport and service providers throughout the company and ensure measurable impact to CRYOPDP’s performance and profitability in accordance with quality and regulatory requirements.
- You will act as a strong business partner in leading specific key projects and in managing monthly global meetings on agents with Branch / Operations Managers.
- You will utilize your communication skills and your ability to masterize our core Premium business when building a strong partnership with our vendors inducing a win/win relationship. You will educate CRYOPDP vendors’ network in order to ensure the quality of services expected by our customers.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in managing operations in a Pharma Logistics Transportation company in the US that will allow you to improve quickly CRYOPDP vendors network management and to support the growth.
- You have a strong desire to work in a company that has a mission to improve the health of people around the world.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, company subsidized medical insurance plan and the opportunity to contribute to a highly successful and growing global Healthcare business.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter explaining your suitability and interest in this role to Lorna Wright, CRYOPDP UK&US Manager, email@example.com