Pricing Data Analyst
30 Listopad 2021
CRYOPDP is a successful and growing business which has been recently acquired by a NASDAQ listed company, CRYOPORT Inc. With more than 25 years experience serving the Life Science industry, CRYOPDP aims to improve the health of people around the world by providing global innovative Temperature Controlled logistics solutions to the Clinical Research and Cell & Gene communities.
Reporting to the Group Pricing Director, the Pricing Data Analyst will act as the right hand of the Group Pricing Director and be the backbone to support the Pricing Managers in each geography. He/She will be responsible for supporting internal audits as well as improving current pricing processes.
- Implement data ETL processes and build Excel Pricing Tools specific for each geography;
- Consolidate input data through automatic or manual entering;
- Develop solutions to improve gaps between pricing and invoicing and define business and technology requirements prior developing new tools for updating existing ones;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its impact on business processes;
- Create reports to support the Pricing Team on a weekly/monthly basis.
What are we looking for?
You want to learn in a fast-growing scale up capable of entrusting real responsibilities to young talents where passion, integrity, teamwork and value creation are the core values.
You want to be part of this dynamic and international team, present in 15 countries and interact with over 10 nationalities.
If you are this person, then you will be happy at CRYOPDP!
This position will provide you with a comprehensive formative experience in an international group listed on Nasdaq, which is growing very fast and will allow you to evolve.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com