Temperature controlled logistics
Temperature-controlled logistics solutions require precision, safety and monitoring to respect all of your key processes, standards and to maintain the integrity of your valuable and sensitive goods.
At CRYOPDP, our team is dedicated to ensuring that the entire supply chain is fully process-optimized and well supported by an international global network with robust and flexible IT systems to provide a reliable, best in class and peace of mind operation solution model.
We rely on our following strengths to provide our customers with the best service.
- Expertise in quality, cold chain and regulatory compliance
- Comprehensive logistical solutions
- Tailor made
- Cost effective
- 24/7 visibility throughout transit via the CRYOPDP Control Tower
- Real-time status
- Online customer interface
- Dedicated account management and bespoke KPI reporting
Each one of our experts understands the operational requirements needed to ensure that your shipment is transported in line with your budget and quality obligations, enabling us to deliver to your customers in peak condition without delay.
1. Temperature controlled range
As a global international specialist courier for the Life Sciences and Healthcare industries, we provide a complete range of temperature-controlled logistics services and qualitative cold sources from:
All fully GDP-compliant and certified to key sector specifications
Temperature-controlled logistics solutions require precision, safety and monitoring to respect all of your key processes and standards and to maintain the integrity of your valuable and sensitive goods.
2. Temperature controlled packaging (tcp)
At CRYOPDP, our global teams provide a full range of high standard, qualified, temperature-controlled packaging (TCP), both active and passive, single use or reusable, ensuring the critical temperature range your shipment requires.
Our temperature-controlled packaging systems are carefully selected to ensure maximum efficiency on volume and height, and to meet global safety and quality standards including dry ice, liquid nitrogen, gel packs and phase change materials (PCMs) capabilities.
With a modular design and outstanding materials they offer quick and easy assembly and a low carbon footprint, and our global teams also provide temperature monitors (data loggers) to monitor temperature requirements during transit as requested.
Our customer service team can advise you on the best and most efficient solution for your specific need.
3. Transport solutions
CRYOPDP can answer all your cold chain transport and logistics needs by offering 3 service levels through a flexible and secure system for booking and tracking:
- Global transportation network
- Door to door distribution
- Time sensitive 24/7 express service
- Service quality over 99%
- Product classification to all materials according standards
- Qualified and validated high quality packaging and labeling requirements
- Track & Trace real-time monitoring
- Flexibility and contingency plan
- Regulation compliance: Quality certification (ISO9001, GDP, MHRA, FDA), Transportation codes (IATA, ADR), Anti corruption chart (RSE)
Our dedicated team of specialist logistics experts always provides innovative and cost effective shipping solutions to meet the highest client partner expectation. CRYOPDP monitors your shipments, ensuring that the integrity of your samples is maintained throughout transit right up to the final delivery point.
Request a quote
Don't hesitate to fill up the quick and easy form even if you don't have all of the informations.
Specific needs? We are here to support you.Call me back